Thursday, March 16, 2006

Chinese - I didnt like the way laoshi
was looking at me, I sense something
bad. On a brighter note, It's over!
Perhaps, I should start focusing
on paper one and two instead.


And so with Chinese Prelims/O's and
the mid years coming up, things are
definitely starting to look up.

As it is, deadline for Art is drawing closer
and believe me, it is a killer.


For now,
I shall be mommy's good girl
and pack the mess in my room.
Afterwhich, STUDY!
Its high time I
start hitting my
books.


Trust me, things are going to be
different the minute term 2 begins.
Last few months in IJ before the O's,
I'd better be putting it to good use.


In order for me to do so, I'd have
to get rid a few of my worse habits:
- PROCRASTINATING
- Sleeping in class
- Going online for no reason
- and perhaps, my very poor time management


Which reminds me, its high time I started
planning a home timetable for myself!
Its gonna be home straight after
lunch everyday on the days I dont
have trainings.

Its through challenges/competitions,
I work best in.

-





If only I had the ability to make
things better, I swear I would.

But our conversations have run dry.

There's nothing more to talk about.
I'll keep you close to my heart.
All the memories of you,
and things we used to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home